Why does skin age?
Why is young skin so supple and full? In part because of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin that provides fullness and elasticity.
There are many factors that contribute to skin aging, one of which is loss of hyaluronic acid. As a result, your skin can begin to develop wrinkles and folds. The good news is you can do something about it. You can use fillers family of products to reveal a younger-looking you. Fillers are specifically formulated to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid.
These products work immediately by adding volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, nasolabial folds, lip augmentation and other facial imperfections.The effect usually lasts from 9-12 months. depending on the person and type of product.
What can Dr Fam do for you with fillers?
- Add volume and fullness to the skin.
- Smooth off moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Improve the appearance of folds or laugh lines
- moderate to severe facial wrinkles such as lipstick and marionette lines, deep nasolabial folds (special fillers for this condition)
- Improve the size and shape of lips. Correcting the nose ridge that is flat
- Correcting depressed scars
- Augmentation of lips